I really love these eyeshadows. I had bought them because I didn't own many matte shadows, and hoped these would deliver for me. And they did! To the touch, they feel a bit gritty, but they blend nicely and you can easily pick them up with a brush. This quad will only cost you about seven to eight dollars and includes two soft matte browns (The lower right hand corner is a tiny bit darker than the other), an ivory matte white, and a matte charcoal. The pigmentation of these are fantastic, and for being matte shadows are only the slightest bit powdery.
Complete list of products used:
1) Elf Eyelid Primer in Sheer
2) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
3) Physicians Formula Matte Quad in Canyon Classics (Ivory all over lid and as a highlight, lighter medium brown in crease, darker medium brown and charcoal shade blended together in outer corner)
4) L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Black (Upper Lash Line)
5) Milani Glitter Eyeliner in Terra Brown (Lower Lash Line)
5) Revlon Eyelash Curler
6) L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes Mascara
Overall I love this palette and would absolutely repurchase!
Thanks for reading loves ♥